Wednesday, May 4, 2011

To Whichever ROCK Paratrooper(s) Was Responsible - THANK YOU & I Love You TOO - FOREVER!

You ROCK Paratroopers never cease to amaze me and make each day of my life better than the last.

There I was, at my desk, fighting with software when our receptionist turned the corner into my office with these:


No one EVER sends me flowers. It's not my birthday.  What the heck?  And then I read the card.  My heart melted and the smile on my face was so big my cheeks hurt::


The local florist has no record of who ordered these since they were ordered on line.  I'd love to know who you are.

You men continue to teach me unconditional love EVERY day.  It is so much of an honor to know you I cannot even put it into words or emotions.  Thank you for the flowers.  More so, thank you for the honor. 

I love you always and forever

A close up:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'VE SAID THAT MANY MANY TIMES DEAR LETA... YOU ARE A MOM MULTIPLIED...A THOUSAND TIMES A THOUSAND! :) HOW SWEET and WELL DESERVED!

Coffeypot said...

You love'em all, so the are from all of'em. You deserve them, too.

"Frankly Opinionated" said...

This former paratrooper can't take any credit for this, but I can sign on with them in wishing you the best and offer my congratulations on your great achievement.
Mark me as one of your readers now.

Spockgirl said...

Now that brought a tear to my eye. You are clearly dearly loved.

Anonymous said...

So nice! By the way: can't you advise contact details of local florist in Kosovo? I would like to send flowers to someone ... Thanks for your help in advance!