Wednesday, August 4, 2010

CPT & Mrs. Portis ROCK! Or....I can be "bought" with Scotch

Having a great time in Colorado Springs with 4th BDE, 4th ID and 3-61 CAV.  Went to dinner tonight with 3-61 CAV Commander & his wife, LTC & Mrs. Brown as well as the CPT & Mrs. Portis.


CPT & Mrs. Portis

CPT Portis is officially in the running for my FAVORITE Soldier of the year cuz they brought me this:



Thank you SO much for your incredibly kind gesture.

Hey Bob Connolly - having a grand time.  Wish you were here!  :)

3 comments:

Coffeypot said...

I'll take my over rocks, please.

It was a nice gift, though.

ParachuteCutie said...

Pull up a chair buddy. I'd share this with you!

Support the Troops said...

Yes, you have fallen in with the finest in CAV there! They are simply outstanding people there! Wish I could be there again.....