Monday, August 2, 2010

Look Who I'm Having Lunch With On Thursday

Now don't be too envious!  I've been waiting to meet this little lady for MONTHS!

Ophelia IV

Since she was this little and cute as a button:

Ophelia IV

Awwwwwwwwwwwww!  Isn't she just the sweetest thing EVER?

And she has two of the best big brothers, Zephan and Bannon:

Zephan, Ophelia IV and Bannon

But the boys aren't coming to lunch.  Just wouldn't be as much fun ya know.

We (Ophelia and I) are inviting her dad, Al, to join us since she can't really drive.  Al is a volunteer puppy raiser for Canine Companions for Independence.  He has his own blog here

Can't wait 'til Thursday.  I'll post pictures.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

The family shot has to be the cutest picture I think I've ever seen!

JihadGene said...

It's a dog-eat-frog world out there...and I'm green with envy!

Rivet you looong time,
JG ;)

Coffeypot said...

It's good to be going to dinner with Ophelia IV, but don’t let her order you dinner. ALPO is very good for you, but taste like shit. Hope you go to a nice place, too. Like the Waffle House. Yum, Yum. Place preferred by 9 out of 10 dogs everywhere. It’s the grease. Have a great time, too.